Definitions and key terms
- Cookie: small amount of data generated by a website and saved by your web browser. It is used to identify your browser, provide analytics, and remember information about you, such as your language preference or login information.
- Device: any internet-connected device such as a phone, tablet, computer, or other devices that can be used to visit Debutify and use the services.
- Personal Data: any information that directly, indirectly, or in connection with other information—including a personal identification number—allows for the identification or identifiability of a natural person.
- Service: refers to the service provided by Debutify as described in the relative terms (if available) and on this platform.
- Third-party service: refers to advertisers, contest sponsors, promotional and marketing partners, and others who provide our content or whose products or services we think may interest you.
- Website: Debutify."'s" site, which can be accessed via this URL: http://debutify.com/
- You: a person or entity that is registered with Debutify to use the services.
Errors and Omissions Disclaimer
Debutify is not responsible for any content, code, or other imprecision.
Debutify does not provide warranties or guarantees.
In no event shall Debutify be liable for any special, direct, indirect, consequential, or incidental damages or any damages whatsoever, whether in an action of contract, negligence, or other torts, arising out of or in connection with the use of the service or the contents of the service. Debutify reserves the right to make additions, deletions, or modifications to the contents of the service at any time without prior notice.
The Debutify Service and its contents are provided "as is" and "as available" without any warranty or representations of any kind, whether express or implied. Debutify is a distributor and not a publisher of the content supplied by third parties; as such, Debutify exercises no editorial control over such content and makes no warranty or representation as to the accuracy, reliability, or currency of any information, content, service, or merchandise provided through or accessible via the Debutify Service. Without limiting the foregoing, Debutify specifically disclaims all warranties and representations in any content transmitted on or in connection with the Debutify Service or on sites that may appear as links on the Debutify Service or in the products provided as a part of, or otherwise in connection with, the Debutify Service, including without limitation any warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement of third party rights. No oral advice or written information given by Debutify or any of its affiliates, employees, officers, directors, agents, or the like will create a warranty. Price and availability information is subject to change without notice. Without limiting the foregoing, Debutify does not warrant that the Debutify Service will be uninterrupted, uncorrupted, timely, or error-free.
Blocking and disabling cookies and similar technologies
You can also set your browser to block cookies and similar technologies, no matter where you are. However, this may block our essential cookies and stop our website from working properly, and you may not be able to use all of its features and services to the fullest. You should also be aware that you may lose some saved information (e.g., saved login details, site preferences) if you block cookies on your browser. Different browsers make different controls available to you. Disabling a cookie or category of cookies does not delete the cookie from your browser. You will need to do this yourself from within your browser. You should visit your browser's help menu for more information.