Amazon has become a go-to destination for online shopping. With its long history of online shopping, it has become a household name.
And as a small or independent business owner, it's not easy competing against an eCommerce retail giant. You need more resources and strategies to set you apart from Amazon.
But that's what you're here for today. Because we'll talk about...
- Amazon statistics
- 5 Ways to beat Amazon
So, whether you're still in the early phase of your business or revamping your strategy... These tips will give you an idea of how to stay on top of your game.
So, let's dive in and start exploring the ways to beat Amazon at its own game!
Amazon statistics you need to know
Before we get into ways to beat Amazon, it's important to learn how they're doing first.
- Amazon's eCommerce retail share in the United States (GMV or Gross Merchandise Value/Volume) in 2021 was 50%.
- In 2020, Amazon's net sales increased to $125.6 billion in Q4, which is 44% higher than in Q4 of 2019.
- Independent sellers on Amazon, which are small-medium-sized businesses, exceeded $4.8 billion in sales from Black Friday through Cyber Monday in 2020.
- Amazon has 300 million users who are active.
- Amazon has over 12 million products in its categories and on display.
- Jewelry, clothing, and shoes generate revenue of $33 million.
- In 2018, 11.1 million home product improvements were sold.
So, here are some statistics about Amazon that you need to know before crafting your strategy. But before that, let's talk about...
What are your strengths as an independent brand owner?
Before we go to the strategies, let's talk about what are the pros that make you strong as a brand owner.
First, you have the ability to...
1. Build a loyal customer base
As an independent brand, you can build your own customer base who can be loyal to you. Because not only can you give them the best products, but the best customer service as well.
If Amazon shoppers can stay loyal to Amazon and their sellers... Your customers can, too! So, you need to strengthen your strategies to build customer loyalty.
Another thing is to...
2. Establish a strong brand identity
Since you have your own online store, it's easy to build a brand identity that happy customers will remember you for without relying on an eCommerce platform.
You can customize your eCommerce website, product photos, graphics, and more. And more customers will recognize you even outside your website.
And to beat Amazon, you need to optimize your website to drive traffic to your website. And, of course, you have...
3. Control of your business
If you're a third-party seller on Amazon, it means you need to abide by the guidelines. This doesn't mean you're free to do everything you want as an independent online brand.
But there are some perks you can enjoy... Such as not paying the required fees for third-party sellers. You're managing everything for your business. You can also make your own decisions.
Now... We'll talk about some tips and strategies you can implement! Are you ready?
5 Ways to make your target customers choose you over Amazon
Since Amazon is an eCommerce giant, it's not going to be easy to beat it as an independent brand owner.
But the good thing is... You can implement these tips to make your potential and target customers choose you over Amazon.
Here are some of the things you can do:
1. Sell niche products
Selling niche products doesn't mean selling one or very few products. It means you'll specialize in a category, which will make you known in the eCommerce space.
Because Amazon already sells millions of things, including basic necessities. But if you focus on selling niche products that Amazon doesn't have or specialize in, then you can gain more customers.
For example, you're going to sell rare and out-of-print books. Then you're going to attract customers who are into those. They'll go to you instead of Amazon, which has a wide range of selections.
The good thing is you can use Amazon to see which products are underserved. It can be hard-to-find clothing pieces, unique and handcrafted home decor, and more. You can also sell your own products.
Look for products that aren't sold on Amazon or have very limited choices. That's how you can stand out and be the go-to online store for these customer needs.
The next one is...
2. Create a strong brand identity
Having a strong brand identity will make prospects recognize you wherever you are. Social media, blogs, websites — you name it.
Once you establish a brand identity that people will remember you for, you are making your brand stand out.
And combining it with specialization of products... You can definitely acquire more customers and retain them.
So, how to create a strong brand identity?
- Create a logo that represents your brand
- Choose unique colors that set you apart from the competition
- Be cohesive in all your online content
- Craft a strong brand messaging and positioning
If you do these tips, you can create a brand identity that can help prospects decide if they'd purchase from you over Amazon.
To help you with that, don't forget to...
3. Utilize digital marketing
Digital marketing should be part of running your business. This is one of the most efficient ways to reach your target market and convert them into customers.
You can take advantage of...
- Social media marketing to connect with customers on social media platforms
- Search engine optimization to boost visibility on search engines
- Email marketing to personalize messaging based on the customer journey
- Influencer marketing to collaborate with key personalities on the internet and reach your target audience
- Paid ads to customize demographics and set campaign goals
You see, there are different digital marketing strategies you can take advantage of. Online retailers should definitely look into these.
Who knows? When Amazon customers discover you, they might consider your brand the next time they go online shopping.
It's also crucial to...
4. Offer great customer service
Having excellent customer service can help you boost online sales and retain customers. This is important because, unlike in physical stores, customers can't address their concerns on the spot.
But you can give them the best experience if you can offer great customer service. Of course, this isn't only for prospects who want to purchase. Those who already purchased from you are included, too.
You can do this by...
- Checking the reviews to address their concerns
- Streamline your process and customer service channels to make it convenient for your customers
- Be proactive by including important details about the products
Remember, you're not just competing with Amazon's prices and products, but customer service as well. Your customers need to feel like they are well taken care of in your hands.
5. Explore new opportunities
Amazon has a lot of resources to innovate, but this doesn't mean you can't. In today's digital age, you can explore many opportunities to expand your brand.
Some opportunities you should look out for are:
- Marketing strategies
- Social commerce
- Social media updates and features
- Tools and resources
- Artificial Intelligence
- Social media trends
And more. The digital world is fast-paced. You can take advantage of these to bring amazing results to your brand and physical store if you have.
So, always remember...
Make your business thrive with these strategies and tips!
We can't deny that Amazon is a household name in the eCommerce industry. But that shouldn't discourage you from selling your products!
Even if you're a small or big business running independently... You can still achieve your goals by implementing these tips, checking out resources to help you, and embracing technology.
See? Doing these can help you compete with Amazon and attract the right people.