Social media has become an inevitable part of our everyday lives. As brick-and-mortar stores remain mostly closed during a pandemic, almost all businesses, whether big or small, are switching to an online selling space to hock their waves.
On the flip side, social media statistics from 2019 reveal that there are more than 3.5 billion social media users worldwide. That means that your customers are now all over social media platforms.
Statistics also suggest a successful social media marketing strategy can increase company revenue by a whopping 16%. However, the sad reality is that only 3 in 4 sales reps are integrating it into their digital marketing strategy.
Regardless of your business nature, reaching your customers on prominent social media platforms at the right time and with the right message is crucial for your business's growth and success.
All you need are top marketing tools to create and implement an effective social media marketing strategy to take your business to new heights of success.
Many companies have introduced different third-party apps and marketing tools to help social media marketers keep up with the challenges of content promotion, engagement, and more.
Now the issue is if you browse the internet to find those marketing tools, you’ll see hundreds of thousands of options.
The good news is you don’t have to use all of them.
The bad news is, that identifying the right marketing tools that can help you dominate your social strategy isn’t a joke either.
While social media marketing tools are ever-evolving, there are some must-have social media marketing essentials you need in your digital marketing arsenal to succeed.
What Is Social Media Marketing Strategy And Why Is It Crucial For Your Business Success?
A social media marketing strategy is a comprehensive step-by-step plan of everything you want to do and achieve on your social media pages. The purpose of this plan is to guide your actions and help you identify your weaknesses and strengths.
Being able to create a robust social media strategy will help your brand stand out on social media.
After creating an in-depth social strategy, the next step is to choose a few social marketing tools to organize, manage, synchronize, analyze, and optimize your entire activity on social media platforms.
Here Are Some Of Our Favorite Marketing Tools You Can Use To Support Your Social Media Marketing Strategy.
Top 13 Marketing Tools You Need To Dominate Your Social Strategy
Specifically designed for digital marketing agencies, Sendible is one of the best social media marketing management software available to date.
With Sendible, you get 20 built-in integrations, allowing you to collaborate with your customers, share, post, and track the progress of your strategy at every step.
- Fully integrable with all prominent social media and blogging platforms, including WordPress and Medium
- Provides easy access to Canva
- Report Hub allows marketers to create and generate professional-grade reports in less than 5-minutes
- RSS feed poster
- In-built content library
- Content suggestions
- Ideal for social media marketing managers
Animoto is an easy-to-use social video editor that enables users to drag and drop videos on social media.
With this tool, you get access to an array of eye-catching themes, templates, and a collection of cool stock music to breathe life into your videos.
There are plenty of features that you can use to make your videos and visual ads stand out from the crowd. However, some of these features are only available on their Professional and Team Plans.
- You can create Animoto videos by mixing and matching Blocks
- There’s a vast collection of prebuilt templates. Also, you can create your unique templates using custom images, clips, text, logo, and more
- The ‘Design Settings’ feature enables you to choose a theme, update text settings, and change the styles and colors of videos
- There’s a loaded Music Library that includes more than 3000 tracks
- Aspect Ratio Switching
- Timeline and Grid View
- Video reediting
Oktopost is the dedicated B2B social media management platform designed to analyze, control, and track your social media activities to help you achieve your B2B marketing goals.
This platform is trusted by thousands of B2B marketers globally. With Oktopost, you can maximize your content visibility and create compelling customer experiences.
- Plan and schedule social media posts with ease
- Multi-account conversion tracking
- Connect your social data with CRM and marketing automation tools
- Powerful integrations, including Marketo, SalesForce, etc
- ROI tracking for social media activities
- Built-in Employee Advocacy feature
- Linkedin page monitoring
Falcon-io is a cloud-based SMM and customer engagement marketing tool that offers a range of features for content creation and management, social media listening, and data management.
This tool is ideal for social media managers and marketers who’re on the lookout for an all-inclusive social media marketing tool.
Falcon.io also features a content calendar that helps marketers plan, create, and publish content in collaboration with marketing personnel.
- Single dashboard, allowing users to drop multiple logins at a time
- Publish Content Calendar to make content publishing a breeze across different platforms
- Stellar customer support
- Private messaging support
- Community management
- Clean aesthetics for the best user experience
- Facebook and Instagram advertising
- Campaigns creation and management
- Manage multiple customers without the hassle
- Social media listening
- Know your customers by building personalized profiles
- Advanced analytics
Instagram is a powerful social media channel that enables you to achieve unique engagement using attractive images and videos.
Grum is a perfect browser-based tool for marketers who want to pre-schedule posts to Instagram and don’t require multiple features.
Since Grum is browser-based, you can only use it through your computer. Grum also allows you to schedule your Instagram posts and switch between different Instagram accounts.
What sets Grum apart from others is its affordable price tag, making it an ideal choice for marketers who have a limited budget. Despite its affordability, there are many features you get with this marketing tool.
- Instagram post scheduling through PC
- Create posts and schedule them to be published some other time
- Switch between multiple Instagram accounts
- Edit, crop, and process images
- Tag management
- Bulk uploads
Buffer is another easy-to-use internet-based social management tool designed for sharing content across different social media platforms.
This software can work with all prominent social media platforms where you can schedule and post content.
Buffer is budget-friendly and comes with a sophisticated and user-friendly interface.
- Features a virtual queue to automatically post content throughout the day according to your content schedule
- Schedule posts for multiple social media platforms without needing to schedule them separately for each platform
- Built-in image editor
- Ideal for mid-scale and large-scale companies
- Informative analytics
- Standard buffering
Hootsuite is an effective B2C social media marketing tool that enables you to manage your multiple social media accounts from one place.
This web-based solution comes with plenty of collaboration features that help marketers organize and display their accounts on a single dashboard.
- Create and schedule posts
- Manage all of your social media profiles from a single dashboard
- Upload multiple YouTube videos on different platforms simultaneously
- Includes app for iOS and Android
- Plan upcoming social media campaigns
- Analyze your results
Content management is one of the essential aspects of a social media marketing strategy. Especially when it comes to creating high-quality infographics, most experienced copywriters feel the pressure.
Creating quality infographics is no more a challenge as we now have software specifically designed for this purpose.
It’s a reliable solution that enables users to create attractive infographics, charts, and graphs using a simple drag-and-drop and user-friendly interface.
This software is easy-to-configure, simple to use, and delivers amazing results. With customization features, you can create visual elements that match your brand values and voice.
- 100 image uploads
- Export interactive PDF
- Unlimited infographics
- Team sharing feature
- Attractive custom templates
If you’re looking for an automated content resharing and optimization tool, MeetEdger is your safest bid.
Businesses with a tight budget can invest in MeetEdger to fulfill their content management and marketing needs without hiring a content manager.
This marketing tool will connect you with multiple social media platforms, including Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter.
MeetEdger is ideal for entrepreneurs, bloggers, and small-scale businesses looking to upgrade their social media presence without investing heftily in their SMM budget.
- Automatic post scheduling and resharing
- App tracker
- URL shortener
- RSS feed import
- Category-based content scheduling
- Automated social sharing
- Direct video uploads
IFTTT, also known as If This Then That, is a marketing tool that connects pretty much everything. Since you can’t automatically schedule everything on social media, you need a solution that helps you make manual updates regularly.
This app is designed to help you manage your schedule and minimize the petty tasks that are too time-consuming to carry forward manually.
- Applet repository
- Do recipes
- IF recipes
Hubspot is one of the most popular marketing tools. The CRM software comes with an all-inclusive marketing solution that also includes standards social strategy management.
With this tool, social media managers can publish, share, and monitor their social media posts. The free version is also available that you can use to save money if you’re tight on your marketing budget.
Comes with an integrated CRM with a dedicated option for social media marketing management
There’s a single dashboard that you can use to manage multiple social media activities across different platforms
Geared towards mid-scale and large-sized businesses
Did you know Facebook posts with images get “more than twice the engagement of posts” that are without images?
There is nothing more crucial than visual elements when it comes to social media marketing. Studies suggest that social media users prefer to engage with brands having interactive images and useful videos on their business pages.
If you’re not sure about your designing skills and don’t have access to the image editor or a designer, you can install Canva for all your social media images and custom designing needs.
Canva is an easy-to-use platform that you can use to create stunning designs for your social media posts.
From Instagram posts to LinkedIn banners, you can create almost everything in Canva without any professional assistance or support.
- Create, edit, and crop images
- Unlimited free and paid images
- Drag and drop speech bubble
- Add text/caption to any image
- Add photo effects to make your imagery look more appealing and attractive
- Create soft designs with transparent images
- Create a collage for your online product catalog
- Add free stickers
- Add photo frames to complete the look of your images
13. Zoho Social
If you’re looking for a simple yet feature-rich app, Zoho Social is certainly the best and most affordable option available to date.
This tool comes with all standard social media management features that you may need as your small business grows and expands.
There are multiple collaboration and scheduling features that you can use to streamline your day-to-day business tasks.
With Zoho Social, you can schedule posts to save time, monitor everything that matters for your business, collaborate with your team, and analyze your brand performance.
- Lead ads integration
- zShare browser extension
- Zoho CRM integration
- Zoho desk integration
- Google My Business integration
- URL shortener
- Reporting features
There you have it - Top 13 Marketing Tools You Need to Dominate Your Social Strategy.