In today's fast-paced business world, keeping customers engaged and loyal is more important than ever.
But with so many options out there, it can be tough to stand out and keep your customers coming back for more.
There's a solution: a suite of powerful loyalty programs and apps for Shopify to help you unlock the secret to repeat business.
So, whether you're looking to reward loyal customers. Offer personalized incentives, or streamline your marketing efforts. Shopify's loyalty apps have you covered.
Let's dive in and discover how these apps can transform and take your business to the next level.
Table of Contents
What is a Shopify Loyalty Program App?
A full Shopify loyalty program app is like having a personal loyalty program manager at your fingertips.
It's a tool that can help you create and manage customer loyalty programs within the Shopify platform.
These loyalty apps come with a range of loyalty program features. This includes points-based rewards, VIP programs, referral programs, and customer engagement tools. These features can help keep your customers coming back for more.
The main goal of a loyalty program is to incentivize customers to make repeat purchases. This is by offering them rewards and incentives for their loyalty.
You can set up and manage these loyalty programs with a Shopify loyalty app. You can also customize rewards and communication. Lastly, track customer behavior and redemption.
These apps work seamlessly with the Shopify platform. Now it's easier to track your loyalty program metrics alongside other store data.
You can increase sales by using a Shopify loyalty app. And gain valuable insights into customer behavior and preferences. These insights can help you optimize your loyalty program and overall marketing strategy. This can lead to increased customer loyalty, satisfaction, and revenue.
So, if you're looking for a way to keep your customers engaged and returning for more, a Shopify loyalty app is worth considering!
Now, let's go over how you can maximize its help for your business.
5 Shopify's Best Loyalty Apps
As an online retailer, you know that keeping your customers happy is key to your success.
But with so many Shopify loyalty programs out there, it can be tough to know which is the right loyalty app for you.
I know you have a lot of fear.
That's why you don't want to invest in a loyalty program that doesn't work for your business. Or, worse, lose customers because of a program that doesn't deliver.
In this article, you'll find out how to get repeat customers with the 5 best Shopify loyalty programs.
First on the list of Shopify loyalty program apps that we will discuss is Smile.io. It's one of the best loyalty app that you can use for your Shopify store.
This Shopify loyalty app encourages customers to make repeat purchases, increase customer engagement and boost sales. Allows you to make tier-based loyalty programs and point-based loyalty programs.
Aside from this, Smile.io allows you to:
- It provides an opportunity for you to reward customers who create an account for the first time they purchase from you. The same goes for product reviews, social sharing, birthdays, and other activities. Existing customers can also be rewarded for successful referrals.
- You can retain customers by offering VIP exclusive rewards and perks. The incentive can be in the form of a free plan or product, discount codes, or an acceleration of points earned. Additionally, you can give VIPs exclusive access to special sales, events, and contests.
- With it, you can create specific rules for a particular customer group by using actionable conditions.
- Allows you to give existing customers a loyalty reward for each person they refer. and when an order is made using their referral.
- Using this referral program app, now you can create personalized referral links which your existing customer base can use. They can share it with their family and friends.
Now that you know what Smile's loyalty features. It's time to go over the pricing:
- Free - It gives you access to a 200-monthly order limit. You also have the points, referral, and guest earning/ redemption programs. It gives you automated translations and Shopify POS integration and enables you to have passwordless login. Lastly, you have access to basic analytics. Note: Reward emails for this plan are non-customizable.
- Starter ($49/month) - It gives all the free plan features with an unlimited monthly order limit and one-app integration. You can also enjoy their advanced branding feature and customization options. Lastly, you have access to essential analytics.
- Growth ($199/month) - Have access to all starter plan features. Enjoy two app integration points expiry and nudges. You also have advanced analytics access.
- Pro ($599/month) - Enjoy all growth plan features with unlimited integrations, VIP tiers, API access, and access to advanced analytics.
Next up on our list of the best Shopify loyalty program apps is...
LoyaltyLion is a Shopify store app that helps you in implementing loyalty and rewards programs for your online store.
This Shopify app allows you to create and manage customized customer rewards programs. The app is designed to help businesses increase customer loyalty and retention.
Aside from this, LoyaltyLion allows you to:
- Allows customers to earn loyalty points for any activity made on your Shopify store. This includes activities like leaving reviews, making purchases, and so much more.
- Enables customers to exchange reward points for gift cards, vouchers, discount codes, free products, and so much more.
- Has advanced reward programs such as loyalty points, in-cart rewards program, and tier based loyalty program that will help boost customer engagement.
- Lets you send on-site notifications like loyalty emails. This will encourage customers to be updated with your loyalty rewards.
After discussing LoyaltyLion's loyalty features. Let's dive into its pricing plans:
- Classic ($399/month) - Gives you access to 2,000 monthly orders. Allows you to give points for basic and additional on-site activities. You can also manually add and remove points. Give money-off vouchers, bonus points for specific products and collections, and free product vouchers.
- Advanced ($399/month) - You can access 4,000 monthly orders and everything on Classic. And access to features like buy with points, configure your loyalty page, and access loyalty and conditional tiers. You also have the standalone referral widget. Lastly, you can integrate it with subscription apps.
- Plus ($1650/month) - Enjoy all advanced features and access to 10,000 monthly orders. Take advantage of in-cart rewards, instant points, and cross-store credit. You also have access to Klaviyo email marketing flows and attentive SMS marketing journeys.
We're done with the first two loyalty program app you can try.
Let's dive into number 3 on our list.
If you want to take advantage of your existing customers, attract them, and convert them into brand ambassadors, you can try ReferralCandy.
It's not similar to other loyalty apps on our list. It's a Shopify loyalty program app allowing you to use word-of-mouth marketing and customer referral.
Did you know that ReferralCandy can detect fraud?
Yes, it's because of its advanced fraud detection system. It automatically checks self-referrals and rejects rewards.
Saving you time on verifying and a lot of money as well.
On top of what I said above, here are some features that you can enjoy:
- You can automatically reward customers for successful referrals.
- It has a referral widget popup that's available on your Shopify store. The purpose of this is to invite customers to join your referral program.
- It enables you to run a full-on-branded referral and affiliate program in which they can add logos, banners, text, and many more.
- You have access to a dashboard that provides detailed insights and allows you to track your referral data. This will help you make better decisions.
- Has deep email marketing integrations and allows you to integrate with other major marketing and eCommerce platforms.
Now that you know ReferralCandy's unique features. Let's move on to its price points:
- Premium ($47/month) - Enjoy access to unlimited customers, dashboard and data reports, live chat support, and advanced fraud management.
- Plus ($239/month) - Access to everything in premium with premium support and SLAs, dedicated account manager, and quarterly campaign review.
- Enterprise - Access to everything in plus with unlimited campaigns, custom integrations, and custom analytics and review with a consultant.
Let's move on to the next Shopify app that can help you in implementing loyalty programs.
Stamped.io is another customer loyalty program app for Shopify Stores. You can create an engaging loyalty rewards program that helps boost customer retention and drive more sales.
This Shopify app enables you to make loyalty and rewards programs for your customers:
- Point-based programs
- VIP program (Tier-based)
- Hybrid program (a mix of both point and tier-based)
Here are some noteworthy features you need to take note of:
- Build eCommerce landing pages for loyalty programs.
- You will have a dedicated rewards page where you can introduce your reward program and attract customers.
- Its mobile-optimized works with any theme and is 100% responsive.
- You can integrate seamlessly with Omnisend, Facebook, Gorgias, and so much more.
Wondering how much it costs and what plans they have:
- Starter Plan (Free plan) - Enjoy up to 50 monthly orders, access to referral programs, and a points starter program. You also have access to multiple reward types and theme branding.
- Premium ($49/month) - Have access to starter features with up to 500 monthly orders. Offers advanced points program rewards, dollar value, or percentage discount options. Take advantage of free shipping vouchers or free products. Other features include discounting rules and the option to purchase products using reward program points. And custom referral codes and URLs, points and rewards analytics, and insights. Lastly, enjoy Helpdesk, ESP, and Shopify POS.
- Business ($149/month) - Enjoy premium features and 1,500 monthly orders, HTML and CSS editor, and language translations. Can do email marketing integrations with Klaviyo, Active Campaign, Omnisend, etc.
You've come a long way, and now we have reached the last app that can help you build loyalty.
BON Loyalty Rewards Referrals
Lastly, we have BON Loyalty Rewards Referrals, which is available on the Shopify app store.
When you use this app regularly, you have the capacity to expand your customer list. Improve your customer retention rate, and convert those leads into revenue.
With this reward program app, you can have access to the following:
- 18 different ways to set up customer interaction within your Shopify store.
- Offer unlimited rewards and perks to existing and new customers and allow them to redeem points.
- Offer VIP tiers and perks.
- Helps in offering a user-friendly experience to customers and standout branding.
Do you think BON is the right app for you? Let's have a look at their pricing:
- Free - Has basic points and reward programs, referral program, and widget display. Enjoy basic branding access, 1 default language, and can handle 250 monthly orders.
- Lite ($15/month) - Access to advanced points and rewards, points and rewards expiry included, loyalty page, and advanced branding. Includes 250+ languages and can handle 500 monthly orders.
- Growth ($99/month) - All features in Lite. Exclusive features such as VIP tiers, default custom CSS, and can handle unlimited orders.
- Professional ($349/month) - All features in Growth. Exclusive features like advanced program and email branding, advanced custom development, and support priority.
Start boosting customer retention with the best loyalty programs Shopify
Implementing a loyalty program is a powerful way to level up your eCommerce customer retention strategies and drive repeat business.
With so many Shopify apps available, choosing the best Shopify loyalty app for you can be challenging.
However, by exploring the five best Shopify loyalty programs we've highlighted in this article, you'll be able to find the perfect fit for your eCommerce store.
Whether you're looking for advanced analytics and segmentation. Or customization and branding options, gamification features, and referral marketing automation. Or community-building capabilities, a loyalty program out there meet your unique needs.
By unlocking the secret to repeat business with one of these best Shopify loyalty apps, you can build a loyal customer base, increase sales, and achieve long-term success for your eCommerce store.
Did you also know that instantly collecting feedback and reviews can help build brand loyalty? That's right!
So what are you waiting for?